Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Music


~The Odyssey of Life & Society~

Amazing Grace-
500 Miles-The Hooters
Blowing In The Wind-Bob Dylan
Crying in the Rain-A Ha
Do You Hear the People Sing-Les Miserables
Don't Cry for Me Argentina-
Electric Romeo-Globus Europa
Heaven-Bryan Adams
Hotel California-Eagles
House of The Rising Sun-The Animals
I Have a Dream-Westlife
In the Ghetto-Elvis Presley
Learn to Be Still-Eagles
Lying Eyes-Eagles
Running on Empty-Jackson Browne
Red and Black-Les Misreables
Take It Easy-Eagles & Jackson Browne
The Last Resort-Eagles
The Unforgiven-Metallica
Wind of Change-Scorpions
You Raise Me Up-Celine Dion/Celtic Women

~Love~

Downtown Train-Rod Stewart
Every Breath You Take-The Police
Everything I Do I Do It for You-Bryan Adams
I Can't Stop Loving You-Van Halen
I Can't Tell You Why-Eagles
I Swear-All 4 One
Making Love Out of Nothing at All-Air Supply
My Heart Will Go on-Celine Dion (Titanic Theme)
Nothing Else Matters-Metallica
Right Here Waiting For You-Richard Marx
The Unforgiven II-Metallica
To Love Somebody-Bee Gees/Michael Bolton

~Unidentified~

Desperado-Eagles
Ghost Rider in The Sky-Johnny Cash
Moonlight Shadow-Mike Oldfield
Seasons in the Sun-Westlife
Summer of 69-Bryan Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment